In 2014, Everbright supplies quality hot dipped galvanized wire made from low carbon steel wire for Portugal as well as European market. Detail technical information and characteristics as follows.
Raw Material We Use: We use low carbon steel wire drawn from 6.5mm wire rod model Q195. And the element composition is: C≤0.07; S≤0.023; Si≤0.09; Mn≤0.32; P≤0.025. This type of low carbon steel wire rod has less Impurities, fit for drawing. The wire rod goes through drawing, annealing, acid washing, zinc coating and coiling before packing. Quality control processing goes all the way through to ensure final quality exporting wire coils.
1) Hot dipped galvanized wire with the following characteristics:
· Low carbon wire as basic material
· Diameter tolerance: +0/-0,03mm
· Tensile Strength: 450-550N/mm2
· Zinc coating according to EN 10244-2 Class C (35-45Gr/m2)
· Diameters of Hot dipped wire: 0,5mm, 0,6mm, 0,7mm and 0,8mm
· Packing: Coils of 50Kgs and then in bundles of 4 coils
2) Hot dipped galvanized wire with the following characteristics:
· Low carbon wire with diam. tolerance acc. to DIN 177
· Tensile Strength 450-550N/mm2
· Zinc coating acc. to EN 10244-2 Class C (35-45Gr/m2)
· Wire Diameter: 1,20mm
· Packing: Coils of 25Kgs
We also supply hot dipped galvanized wire meeting different technical requirements and other standards, commonly as below:
Quality: ASTM Standard: A641/A641M-98
Material: SAE1006/1008,Q195/235 SAE1050/1065
Standard wire gauge: BWG6 to BWG25.
Zinc coating: 8-25g/sqm for Electro Galvanized Wire; 60g - 220g/sqm for Hot Dipped Galvanized Wire
Heavy coating: >200grams/sq.m or according to our customers' requirement >250grams/sq.m
Tensile strength: 300/550Mpa, 350/450Mpa, 450-550Mpa, 600-800Mpa, 700-900Mpa 1100-1300Mpa, 1300-1700Mpa etc.